"BabyDAYS" on the mountain pasture
Everything for the baby with our â€śBabyDAYSâ€ť on the mountain pasture.
Enjoy wonderful â€śBabyDAYSâ€ť on the mountain pasture and let you and your â€ślittlest onesâ€ť be indulged by us. Your â€ślittlest onesâ€ť can enjoy freshly prepared vegetable and meat purees as well as meals to mix for yourself. Time for two will not be missed out with the â€śBabyDAYSâ€ť. Our optimally trained child carers look after our youngest guestsâ€™ well-being 18 hours per week.
Our "BabyDays" package can also be booked for 7 days!Â Simply select 7 days in the booking route in the given season time!
- 1 x daily freshly prepared baby porridge from our culinary team
- all babies stay with us for FREE (0 - 2 years)
- 18 hours of toddler care per weekÂ
- Room requests according to availability at time of bookingÂ
- Buggies, baby carriers and back carriers to borrow FREE of chargeÂ
- Glasses of food and paps to mix (baby buffet)
- High chair and bib in the restaurantÂ
- tea kitchen, children's crockery, bottle warmer and vaporizer
- Stroller hike with Sabine & Leni (summer)
- Almfamily toboggan with backrest and fur bag during the whole stay FREE of charge (winter)
In addition, our Almfamily All-Inclusive services are directly included:
- â€śEast Tyrolean breakfastâ€ť with fresh and local products
- Almfamilyhotel Marende: daily from 3pm to 5pm with home-made â€śMehlspeisenâ€ť (flour-based dishes) and hot drinks
- a gourmet 5-course dinner menu for the parents
- For all children: free ice cream selection or dessert in the evening
- All day (8.00 am to 8.00 pm) non-alcoholic drinks to â€śtap for yourselfâ€ť forÂ all
- Vitamins all day long: fresh apples for free for the taking
- Lunch buffet
- for our kids we will offer hearty and healthy dishes
- Childrenâ€™s table with care (Sun-Fri)
- Special dishes for allergy sufferers (please inform us about allergies or intolerances already at your reservation)
- It is not always easy to hit childrenâ€™s tastes. We can do it: With our Himbeergolli-ALL IN offer, the little ones will find many great childrenâ€™s dishes with healthy regional ingredients.
- Only products from our region are used for our childrenâ€™s dishes.
- a variation of (childrenâ€™s) dishes with healthy, local ingredients
- for breakfast a special muesli corner with fresh fruit and home-made jams
- juices, spring water and healthy fruit are available for free all day
- a special childrenâ€™s lunch menu for all members of the Himbeergolli Club
- a special childrenâ€™s menu is also available for dinner â€“ with a complimentary serving of our very own mountain dairy soft ice cream for dessert
- kidâ€™s table six days a week from Sunday to Friday
- At least one time per week, the children will cook their lunch themselves
For allergy sufferers we will offer vegetarian dishes, gluten free food and bland diet. Please inform us about special requirements already at your reservation!Â
AlmwellnessÂ in the Almfamilyhotel Scherer
- NEW: Water world with indoor pool, childrenâ€™s pool and water slide â€śTriple Slideâ€ť
- Our Almwellness area: Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, massage, fitness, relaxation room, lounge with gem water bar
- Our highlights: childrenâ€™s sauna with starry sky, relaxation room with mountain hay from Obertilliach, outdoor sauna
- more than 50 hours of childcare per week (ages 3 and older)
- 1 large unsupervised playroom
- 1 playroom with supervision for young children (0 â€“ 12 years)
- 1 games room with table football, billiards table (12 years and older)
- â€śhands onâ€ť kitchen for all members of the Himbeergolli Club (weekly)
- large play area around the hotel
- the entire hotel is childproof
- farm visit where children will learn how to churn butter
- Out of the door â€“ right on the slope! Behind our hotel â€śEast Tyrolâ€™s family-friendliest ski regionâ€ť is located: Golzentipp. It attracts with a new 10-seat gondola lift.